Wednesday, October 20, 2010

CP Halloween

Sorry I did not post for a while, I was on Club Penguin! The Halloween Party is coming up soon! It is on the 29th of October 2010, and I heard a rumor that it was going to be some sort of maze! I cannot wait for it. Also the 5th Anniversary of Club Penguin is on the 24th and I cannot wait for that either. Read the newspaper issue #261 and you will see that there is going to be a storm on Halloween! That should be exciting, keep a lookout for it through the binoculars at the Cove. Also, my old membership expired, but I got another month one! My igloo right now is a trick or treat place, although since I was not a member last year when CP sold bowls of candy, I don't have any. But still, my igloo is AWESOME! See it here:
Isn't it awesome? I entered it in the Halloween Igloo Contest, which is now over, I'm sorry to say. I wonder if I won, I would like the coins as a prize but do not need them. If you go to my profile, you will see why on my picture-I have over 100,000 coins! (But I love money anyway.) If you want to know the secret to my money, the answer is Penguin Storm 12.5 (The most recent version). I know you could get banned from it, but I will take the risk. I used money maker many times before when I was not a member, and it really paid off-A Lot! Just because I use Penguin Storm doesn't mean you have to use it. If you want to, fine. Download it at http://www.cpcheats.info/ , then click penguin storm 12.5 at the top.
I LOVE HALLOWEEN IT IS MY FAVORITE HOLIDAY!
That was random. But I do love Halloween.
Hey all you nonmembers out there, if you have not ever had a membership, get one now! I don't  care how long, just get one! Why? One of my favorite things about getting a membership is that little thrill you get when you log on as a member for the first time and see that little membership badge on your player card. I know I already have had two memberships, but when I got the second one, I still felt that thrill-that's how much I love Club Penguin! So seriously, GET A MEMBERSHIP!
That is all I have to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment