Thursday, August 5, 2010

About Arctic Antics

Arctic Antics is a website where you can play games to earn points. At the end of the week, the person with the most points wins a 12-month Club Penguin Membership for abolutely FREE (plus at the end of the week you lose all your points from the week-wah)!!! Creating an account is free, too. This website was created by Cool Comp. I don't know much about Cool Comp. Sorry, I can't post about him (her???). Sorry, Cool Comp, wherever you are, I don't even know your gender! So, I think you should really create a free account on Arctic Antics!!! Below is a link to Arctic Antics:

http://www.arcticantics.com/?player=126198

Plus if you are a new Arctic Antics Player, and you need help with earning points, comment and tell me your email adress, and I will email you with help. If you are looking for a buddy, search jessiepink8 on Arctic Antics and send me a Buddy Invite. I will be happy to be your buddy! That is, if I am available to accept the invite. If you think I should add something to this post, comment to tell me.

No comments:

Post a Comment