Thursday, August 5, 2010

Arctic Antics Private Fun Cheats!!!

Here are some private TOP SECRET Arctic Antics Private Fun Cheats that I found out myself and I didn't find on any other site. I swear, this is my own and I personally found it myself. You can't find this anywhere else!!! (Unless somebody copies my information, of course, and posts them) Anyway, here it is:

-Log on and click the title 'Arctic Antics' on the homepage. It will vibrate and shake.
-Click on the picture of the killer whale cursor on the homepage. It will take you to a page where you can download a killer whale cursor.
-Go to somebody's profile that has a golden apple tree. Click on the picture to go to the Apple Page.
-Go to the Take The Quiz page and click on the penguin's head or beak. It will take you to a page that says 'Where is the beaky bonus???' I don't know where the beaky bonus is. Comment if you know.
-Go to Cool Comp's Shop and click on the picture of a penguin. Click the 'what', then the 'are', then the 'you', and the 'looking', then the 'for?'. It will take you to a page that says EGGS? many times. Move your mouse over each of them and find one that you can click. Click it and then you will see 'or BUNNIES?' many times. Again, find the clickable one and click it. Next, there will be two clickable ones. If you click the top one, you get a hologram. If you click the bottom one, you get to a page that looks exactly like the one before. If you click the clickable one, you get to a page that says: "Well, whatever it was, you got here!" I don't know what else you can do about that yet.
-Go to the lottery and buy a ticket. Then click on Cool Comp, and it will take you to the reactions tester game.
-On the main page, click the words '12 month Club Penguin membership' and then click the picture of Cool Comp. This doesn't do anything, but I thought you might like to know.
-On the main page, click the words 'gift card' and in the bottom right corner there will be a clue. Click the picture of the gift card to make it dissappear.
That's all I have so far. I will try to get more, but remember, this is my OWN information, and lots of info was already found by other people, so it's not mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment