Tuesday, August 17, 2010

I Am A Club Penguin MEMBER NOW!!!

I have BIG BIG BIG news!!! I am now a member on Club Penguin!!! I have changed my Club Penguin Picture to what I often look like on CP now that I am a MEMBER!!! I have bought many many things from catalogs with my coins now that I am a MEMBER, and they are mostly girls' outfits, although I do have some boys' outfits too (note that my CP Penguin is wearing the King's cloak and holding the King's scepter). I have WAY too many coins on CP and if you could comment with suggestions on how I could use them, please do. I already have all the colors and flags and backgrounds for August. I even have the Mountain Top background, because I have been to the Top of the Mountain, and the free red flag there too. I have TONS of Furniture and outfits. Here is a picture of my igloo:
This is me sitting on my throne in my CP member igloo!!!
Attention CP Members! If you have heard of some sort of Cave on the mountain expedition and want to know where it is, I can tell you! Go on the mountain expedition and go to the base camp. That is the one with the tent and the fire. Then go up and you should see a chunk of ice on the right bottom corner. Click it and it should fall away. Next, walk over to that little gap between where the ice was and the main part. Walk across it and you should be in a cave. This is only for members because the mountain expedition is members only (sorry non-members).Also, if you are a boy and you go on CP and you are a member, please comment to tell me because I need a prince (I'm a princess as you can see and I am sitting alone in my igloo)!!! Members only because I would prefer the prince to look like a prince and only members can buy the prince stuff. My membership is only for one month, and it ends September 12th. :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment