Monday, August 23, 2010

Pandanda BIG NEWS!!!!

On Pandanda yesterday I met a MODERATOR!!! Her name was Gemmza and she told me that to be a moderator you have to be an adult that works for the company, and she was an adult. I couldn't add her as a buddy on my friends list because she said only other moderators could add moderators as friends. Here are a few pictures I got of her:


If you see a moderator, please comment and let me know. Also, the Harvest Festival has started!!! So far I have collected over twenty caramel apples. The first two I spent on a Turbo Potion. It was really cheesy. All you could do was walk really fast, which is boring. I'm saving up for the wagon or the hat, probably. Right now I have enough for a lot of Turbo Potions or the wheat, but I don't want them yet. Apples are like golden Tickets, you just stand somewhere and they'll appear. Also, you now have access to a new location: Harvest Grove. It's where you can find apples best (or at least best for me).

No comments:

Post a Comment