Monday, August 23, 2010

My Birthday!!!

My Birthday was yesterday, and I would've made this post yesterday, but I had just came back from my vacation to Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, and I was tired. I'm going to celebrate my birthday today instead. Comment and guess what age I am now, or what time I was born along with your email, and if you guess within a year for the age, or an hour for the time, I'll email you something special, but it might be weird, so beware. It most likely will be a picture I created at some point in life. It could also be a link to one of my favorite websites, or a random site I think is funny. Anyway, happy birthday to me, and here's a hint: I'm NOT turning one-hundred and three.

Happy Birthday to me,
Happy Birthday to me,
My age is under 103,
And I don't live in a tree.

;)
Cheers, everyone, and have a happy my birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment